As promised! A little something “seasonal” to tide you over.
I’m finally able to announce the super exciting release of SIX GEESE A’ SLAYING, a Calamity Jayne mini-mystery. The short story is one of TWELVE KILLER DAYS OF FICTION – twelve holiday-themed short stories written exclusively for the launch of Amazon’s new venture StoryFront!
‘Tis the season for peace on earth and good will to all, but for nineteen-year-old Tressa Jayne Turner, this year’s holiday season plays out more like the nightmare before Christmas—Calamity Jayne style. When her grandma’s nemesis, Abigail Winegardner, plans a living nativity, complete with a camel, Tressa’s competitive grandma won’t be outdone. Gammy is determined to create her own living—and molting—“Twelve Days of Christmas” pageant, but her aviary extravaganza is in jeopardy when the stars go missing, turning this holiday into a wild goose chase that’s bound to ruffle more than a few feathers. Will the plucky Tressa track down the missing cast before the curtain rises?
To celebrate the release of this Killer Christmas Collection, please join us at our Facebook event page, 12 Killer Days of Fiction, for fun and chances to win a 12 Days of Christmas bracelet.
- 12/4/2013 – SIX GEESE A’ SLAYING, a Calamity Jayne mini-mystery from Amazon’s new StoryFront is out today! Check out all 12 stories in the TWELVE KILLER DAYS OF FICTION collection! http://tinyurl.com/ltnsg9m
- 11/21/2013 – SIX GEESE A’ SLAYING coming December 4th! Can’t say more yet, but check back December 4th for details!
- 9/21/2013 – Check out my exciting news above! And stay tuned for even more exciting news of an…er…”seasonal” nature. All I can say right now, is it’s gonna be a “Killer Christmas!” Hehe.
- 3/21/2013 – Ran into a kerfuffle (or two) getting my next Calamity Caper ready for prime time. Hope to have updated release date soon. I’m also dipping my toes into western historical romance! More on that soon. Now, back to Calamity…
- 2/8/2013 – It’s crunch time here. I’m edging ever closer to the finish line on my seventh Calamity Jayne Mystery. I’ve hit a few potholes along the way, but I’m pumped up for the final push to the end. Okay. I hear you. “Enough with the ‘punny‘ bike references, Bacus, and get back to the book! I’m going! I’m going!
- 9/16/2012 – Fall is in the air and writing continues on several fronts. My next Calamity Caper is coming right along and I’m also putting the touches on a new women’s fiction/ police procedural I’m very excited about. I’m also trying to get all the website features up and running, so there’s lots to do before winter sets in and I want to hibernate. Stay tuned!
- 8/18/2012 – Home from CA and back in the work–and writing–realm. I’m polishing and editing two manuscripts for submission, but I’m also hard at work on the next Calamity Jayne Mystery. I’ve given it a new title and hope to reveal the cover soon. Check back for updates!
- 7/26/2012 – Author’s don’t have office parties… They have writer conferences! Currently living it up at the RWA conference in Anaheim, CA.